Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you to all of my readers! I am often amazed at your comments! You have truly blessed me by your comments from my last blog!

I want you all to know that God is so good and big and faithful and I am so happy that you can see that in my writings! Please hang in here with me for a couple more weeks . . . there is BIG news to come and I can't wait to share with you all!

I am having a small 'procedure' done on Friday (varicose veins) and will have some down time over the weekend - I hope to update you all about Micah and Mary . . perhaps a bit about Practice (are you all wondering?) . . . and more about the life in general. I have some ADORABLE pictures of Micah and Mary . . .but I have never put a picture on here . . . so, that might just take my entire weekend!!!!

Blessings to you all . . and THANK YOU so much for your sweet comments - I TRULY appreciate them!

Sarah

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Zero comments!!! What is that all about? We can't have this!

Pictures on a blog. Very easy. You upload them on the same page you write your blog in...look at the page...you will see where it says upload. You then browse through your photos, hit select, and wha-lah...you have a photo on the blog!

I started one to keep the grandparents updated because I was having trouble uploading videos. If I can do it, you can do it. AND Michael didn't help me one bit!

Wow, this is a long comment. Oh, and your CD looks fabulous!!! I have a favorite panel :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ms Sarah,
I have your cd. Gratitude, I love this and play it almost every day, I attended CCC when I lived in Midland, Those people are truly a God Send. I know live in South Carolina, I am so happy for you and your children,and (Practice). I do hope that you find true and bless happiness in your lives.

Sincerely
Kathy Newell
kathynew2003@yahoo.com

Paula S said...

As Carrie said, posting a picture is easy. Please follow her directions and POST A PICTURE!!!! Or more. :) We're eager!
Love you -
Paula

Shawna said...

So happy to hear that life is coming along fine:)
Good luck with your procedure......I never had too much luck with mine. I guess standing around making cookies for so long did me in:)
Shawna