Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello From….Mrs. Practice!

Greetings All! Would you FINALLY like to see some pictures???? I have been told that my readers will revolt if I do not show you all some pictures soon! So, to avoid an uprising. . . please click on the title above to see the blog of my photographer, Renee Deckrow. If you live anywhere near the Mid-Michigan area you will want to consider Renee for your next photo shoot! She is amazing. You can click on the link above to go to her blog and some of our pictures!

There is so much to share with you all . . . and once school is in session next week I will be able to blog more. For today, please let me just say that I want to encourage you all to keep holding on to Jesus. My personal journey has been marked with so much suffering . . . but I can truly tell you that God is the redeemer of our suffering. Today – if you are walking through deep waters – please just keep hanging on! Keep holding out for a brighter future through Christ and His sustaining love and strength.

I cannot tell you how truly, truly happy I am! I also cannot tell you the depth of my gratitude to God for the way he has woven such beauty out of the pile of tragedy that was our life just 23 months ago. Truly – ONLY GOD could do this!

So, today, in your life, PLEASE cling to Jesus! He IS SO good! He loves you and cares for you so very, very much – even if you don’t feel it today! Trust Him. Hold on to Him! Let Him be your strength and guide! He WILL make beauty for ashes! I promise . . . but more importantly . . . so does He!

11 comments:

Beth said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! The pictures are amazing...I am so glad it was such a beautiful day for you all! God bless...

Jen said...

Wow. Just wow. Exquisite.

Carrie said...

You took my advice, way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

The photos are amazing, as are the miracles that God has woven into your lives.

Pam said...

Incredibly beautiful pictures.

Cibele said...

Wow, I am speechless. Congratulations. What a gorgeous bride you were. The pics are just breathtaking. Your dress, OMG!!!!!!!!!! the polka dot dresses , just so perfect!! My heart is field with happiness for you and hope that one day God will give me the blessing to be loved again. Thanks for sharing with us you life story!

Jen said...

I know I told you this already, but I LOVE the pictures.

The one of you all in the field with the kids walking around you brought tears to my eyes...and I also love the one of you and Jim walking into the sunset! Renee did an amazing job!

Miss and love you, see you soon

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Jim,

What beautiful pictures... and what a gorgeous bride! I am so happy for you, Jim and your new blended family! I still to this day think about Sarah and your children. I am so happy for you and Jim.

I have your website saved in my favorites and even in Hawaii this past week I was checking in to see some wedding pictures... Thanks for sharing!

Please know that you all will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Love Judy and Colton Koch

Shawna said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL......inside and out!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Trish said...

Sarah -

So happy for you. All the best to you and yours.

~Trish (of Midland)

RN Mama said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile, but this is my first time commenting. I just want to say how happy I am for you and the love you've been given! The picture of you and your husband with your children holding hands around you brought tears to my eyes, truly breath-taking. Congratulations!